Saturday, 1 February 2014

#2

                               


Up


1. I MET ALANA HAIM!!! The Haim sisters are my absolute favourites, so there was no way I was going to miss their set despite being underage and not having a ticket. So perched a top a playground my friend and I watched them perform from outside of the Laneway's grounds. Worth it. Hell yes.

2. My new boots arrived! They are from New Look and are everything I could have ever wanted in a boot! I will post photos soon

3. I went to The Graduate at Silo Park on Friday, and despite not really focusing on the movie I had a lot more fun than I expected. I was just glad I'd brought enough to wear!

4. I tried the bomb Alaska ice block at Milsé. Oh man. Those things are perfection on a stick. Too bad I can't eat them for 3 months

Not so Up


1. My denim skirt still hasn't arrived. And I have so many outfits planned for it!

2. I found out my last ever school exam is on the 1st of December. Which is the second to last day of exams. So most of my friends will finish a week before me.

3. I haven't really done anything this week. Just pre school prep. Urghh

4. I've been told I have to start a gluten, dairy and sugar free diet for the next three months. No more ice-cream for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment